- This event has passed.
Getting to know the World of Wine, Thessaloniki
Wine Seminar Thessaloniki 2021 “Getting to know the world of wine”
If you want to delve deeper into the “education” of wine and flavors, we are waiting for you at our basic seminar “Getting to know the world of wine”. Freshened up and with updated themes, it reveals everything you need to know to start the journey to the charming wine world.
- date: Wednesday, September 29, 2021
- venue: The Met Hotel Thessaloniki
- hours: 17:00 – 19:00
- participation fee: 25€
- information material,
- tasting of 5 wines,
- 50% discount for the participation in the meeting of the Wine Club THESSALONIKI’96, which will follow just after (20:00 – 22:00).
Of course, as we now live in the “new normal” imposed by the pandemic, we have harmonized with the new conditions that are formed for the protection of all and at the same time ensure the smooth operation of our activities. In this context, the seminar “Getting to know the world of wine” will be implemented in a completely safe environment, with the observance of the covid-free health protocol in force at this time for the organization of events to avoid the transmission of the pandemic.
- Participants carry a vaccination certificate (14 days have elapsed since the second dose) or a certificate of disease (up to 6 months from diagnosis).
- A maximum number of participants is in force according to the specific health protocols that will be in force at that time.
You can read all the information in the www.wineplus.gr.
For more information and registration please contact Wine Plus: Tel. 2310 888311, email@example.com