- This event has passed.
Voroina 2019, Thessaloniki
Voroina 2019 in Thessaloniki
Event of a tasty tasting of wines and spirits of the northern Greek Vineyard with the participation of wine-growers-members of the association “Wines of North Greece”.
The winemakers of the “North Greek Wines” celebrate the vintage and invite you to the “Voroina“, the annual wine tasting event of the North Hellenic Vineyard, which will take place on Saturday 21 September from 6 pm to 9 pm. at Pier 1 in the Port of Thessaloniki.
White, rosé and red wines, dry, semi-dry, semi-sweet, sparkling and semi-sparkling, sweet and a series of wine essences, one of the most important vineyards and the most popular wineries in northern Greece, will be, together with the creators Available to the public.
And for even more wine enjoyment and education, we recommend to the visitors of Voroina special themes:
- “Harvest in the City, Harvest otherwise … !!” a special activity for the young visitors of the North, where they will interact with the grape and the vintage, from the experiential workshop “Playing on Traditional Trails”.
- “Voroina Roses” Tasty rosé wines from the member wineries of the “Northern Greece Wines”.
- «Wine Roads of Northern Greece»
- Presentation of the wine tours network “Wine Routes of Northern Greece” with the visiting wineries and vineyards of the 27 member wineries of “Northern Greece Wines”.
- Suggestions with wine routes and wine packages.
- «Thessaloniki International Wine & Spirits Competition»
Tasting the best wines and spirits of the “International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019”.
- The Thessaloniki Food Festival at Voroina.
“Voroina” is one of the most beloved wine events in Greece that the wine public has embraced since 2005 where it was held for the first time.
Since then it has been established and carried on steadily every year with the warm response of thousands of Northlanders, and not only wine lovers, professionals and consumers.
Entrance to the central event “Voreina” in the Port of Thessaloniki is 5€per person and includes a special tasting glass.
Voroina are held under the auspices of the Municipality of Thessaloniki and the Thessaloniki Food Festival.