- This event has passed.
Masterclass Vidiano Wine Seminar
Vidiano Masterclass Wine Seminar Athens 2022
Wine Style presents a unique Masterclass for the Vidiano variety. Exploring Vidiano: Formality | Effect of Vinification on style| Behavior in the vine | Regions and subareas | Current trends | Evolution in time!
The most dynamically rising White Greek variety is put under the microscope to reveal its secrets!
A unique blind tasting of 35 different expressions of the variety, from Crete and mainland Greece.
- What way of maturation suits her
- How the place affects its different expressions
- Different winemaking techniques
- What varieties does she like to hang out with?
- Nikos Douloufakis, Viticulturist/Oenologist/Winemaker (Douloufakis Winery – Douloufakis Winery)
- Vassilis Tsaktsarlis, Viticulturist/Oenologist/Winemaker (Biblia Chora Estate, Two Heights Estate, Mikra Thira, Mikro Ktima Titos)
- George Kotseridis Yorgos Kotseridis Head Professor of Oenology at the Department of Food Science and Technology of the Agricultural University of Athens
- Moderated by Stefanos Kogias DipWSET, journalist-wine consultant (Wine Style)
- Where: Royal Olympic Hotel, Athanasiou Diakou 28, Athens, Greece
- When: Monday, May 30, at 6 p.m.
- Masterclass Duration: 3:30 hours
- A first come, first served basis will be kept because the number of seats is strictly limited
- Participation price 50 euros
- Reservations: By phone 6936103114 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | messenger
Participation is formalized only after the deposit box has been sent with the participation fee to the email@example.com or messenger, until the seats are filled in.
ALPHA BANK. 700-002101-281857
IBAN:GR49 0140 7000 7000 0210 1281 857
PIRAEUS BANK: 6219-010083-552
IBAN: GR08 0171 2190 0062 1901 0083 552
EUROBANK EFG. 0026 0037 06 020 0576717
IBAN: GR430 2600 3700 0006 0200 576717